Comprehensive Use of NTFS and FAT Features
NTFS and FAT are native file systems of Windows. NTFS is used for hard drives and other big storage media, FAT is typically used for smaller media, like memory cards, floppies etc. Advanced File Recovery uses all secrets of these file systems to recover deleted files efficiently. It can correctly unerase encrypted files, compressed files, files with localized names. If it is possible, files can be recovered together with the corresponding folders. The program can also ignore access rights to ensure recovery of important files. Due to the special unique technology used in Advanced File Recovery, there are much better chances for files to be recovered from FAT drives, compared to other tools available on the market.
- Recovery prognosis for deleted files.
- The unique preview feature.
- Smart price - less expensive than other similar recovery tools!
- Comprehensive use of NTFS and FAT features, better chances for a successful recovery.
- Support for all file system used with Windows operating system.
- User friendly: explorer-like interface, recovery wizard.
- Works directly with different storage media types.