Recovery Prognosis for Deleted Files
Once you delete a file, it may be overwritten by new files any time. Sometimes only a part of the file is overwritten, and thus it may be partially recoverable. Very often even partially overwritten files are not recoverable.
While scanning deleted files, Advanced File Recovery detects how badly each file is damaged. This information can be found in the file's properties:
It is worth of mentioning that the prognosis is just a guess. Advanced File Recovery uses many techniques to be good at guessing, but for some files this field may be incorrect. That's why, even if chances of some file are said to be poor, try to recover it anyway.
Advanced File Recovery offers also a reliable way to know if a particular file is recoverable. Use its preview feature to preview deleted files. A complete preview guarantees that the file can be recovered without losses.
- Recovery prognosis for deleted files.
- The unique preview feature.
- Smart price - less expensive than other similar recovery tools!
- Comprehensive use of NTFS and FAT features, better chances for a successful recovery.
- Support for all file system used with Windows operating system.
- User friendly: explorer-like interface, recovery wizard.
- Works directly with different storage media types.