Advanced File Recovery
Advanced File Recovery is a smart unerase tool that can easily restore mistakenly deleted files. As you launch the program, the recovery wizard offers you some guidance:
Click "Next" to go through simple steps of the file recovery process. Here you should select folders or storage media to scan for deleted files:
Just check some boxes or add a folder manually. Click "Next". The file recovery wizard will ask you for file names that it should look for. You can let the program scan for a specific filename, for filenames that would match some pattern, or just for all deleted files. If you want to find all deleted files, just keep the asterisk.
Click "Next" to see a summary. You can adjust some additional settings in order to search more precisely:
Start scanning. Advanced File Recovery will require some time to analyze your drive and to list all files that match your filename pattern. After the scan is complete, you can close the wizard and browse deleted files just like you do with ordinary files using Windows Explorer:
Advanced File Recovery allows you previewing deleted files. Many different formats are supported: Microsoft Office documents, OpenOffice documents, pictures, audio files, videos etc. On the screenshot above, a deleted audio file is being played.
You can also preview deleted files in a new window. For example, we can watch a deleted movie:
For every deleted file, a recovery prognosis is available. You can see it in the file's properties:
- Recovery prognosis for deleted files.
- The unique preview feature.
- Smart price - less expensive than other similar recovery tools!
- Comprehensive use of NTFS and FAT features, better chances for a successful recovery.
- Support for all file system used with Windows operating system.
- User friendly: explorer-like interface, recovery wizard.
- Works directly with different storage media types.