Supported File Systems
Advanced File Recovery supports all popular file systems that are in use with Windows. Basically there are two basic file system types: FAT and NTFS. FAT is used with smaller storage media: floppies, memory cards etc. NTFS is a more advanced file system used by default for hard drives and large storage media. However, there are many different versions of these file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Hidden NTFS, Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32 etc. Advanced File Recovery works correctly with all of them. It also recognizes RAID volumes and Dynamic Disks and recovers deleted files remotely over the network.
- Recovery prognosis for deleted files.
- The unique preview feature.
- Smart price - less expensive than other similar recovery tools!
- Comprehensive use of NTFS and FAT features, better chances for a successful recovery.
- Support for all file system used with Windows operating system.
- User friendly: explorer-like interface, recovery wizard.
- Works directly with different storage media types.